Briefly answer the following questions
1. What does it mean to you to have received the Semper Altius Medal or to have been nominated Integra Mulier / Integer Homo? Or, what does it mean to you to participate in this contest?
2. Mention three positive and three negative aspects of today’s youth.
3. What is an “ideal” for you? What would you be willing to do to achieve your “ideal”?
4. Mention two qualities the following positions should have:
– A good government official
– A good child
– A good father or mother
– A good friend
5. Define in your own words the following concepts:
6. Complete the following sentences very briefly:
– I cannot…
– I am afraid of…
– I hope that…
– God save me from…
– I am determined to…
7. What talent would you ask God for and for what would you use it?
8. If you won the lottery (billions of dollars) what would you do with it?