Contest Scholarship Oak-Semper Altius 2024
To provide outstanding students from schools within or outside the Semper Altius Network of Schools and Regnum Christi Schools around the world with the opportunity to enrich their comprehensive education at one of the Oak academies during a full school year.
The dates stipulated in this announcement remain fixed and will not be subject to change unless an extraordinary circumstance arises. In such case, the relevant academy will duly inform the interested parties in advance.
- Fecha limite de registro: November 10, 2023 (Friday).
- Deadline for submission of applications and projects:
December 8, 2023 (Friday).
- Competition results publication: January 25, 2024 (Thursday).
Oak International Academies offer one Scholarship of 75% the winner, one scholarship to second place of 30% and one scholarship to third place of 15%, the percent coverage of Tuition and Accommodation fees for an exclusive annual course of the 2024-2025 academic cycle only. for the following grades:
Junior High School: 8º y 9° grados
2nd and 3rd years of junior high or ESO. Dublin Oak Academy, Woodlands Academy y Le Châtelard.
High School: 10th and 11th grade
10th and 11th years of high school or ESO. Only Le Châtelard.
Academies that participate
Dublin Oak Academy, Woodlands Academy and Le Châtelard.
The selection of candidates for the scholarship will be made through a competition under the following procedure and conditions:
- Students from schools belonging to the Semper Altius Network of Schools and Regnum Christi Schools worldwide, as well as external schools, are elegible to participate.
- Participation is open to students who have been awarded and/or nominated for the Semper Altius Medal, and to students from external schools who have achieved the highest school award or recognition.
- Each candidates may compete for the single academy per year, simultaneous participation for two academies is not permitted.
- The minimum number of participants per academic level is 5 (there is not imposed maximum limit).
- Participation is restricted to candidates who fulfill the stipulated requirements and have received authorization for the competition.
- Each academy will offer a scholarship for an annual course during the 2024-2025 academic cycle in the following academic levels:
- -Junior High School (8th and 9th grades) Dublin Oak Academy, Woodlands Academy and Le Chatelard
- -High School (10th and 11th grades) only Le Chatelard Academy
- All participants are granted a 10% reduction in Tuition and Accommodation fees, regardless of their competition result.
- The winner will receive a scholarship covering 75% of Tuition and Accommodation fees, applicable exclusevely to an annual course for the 2024-2025 academic cycle exclusively. The second-place achiever shall receive a scholarship of 30%, while the third-place contender shall be granted a scholarship to 15%, both of which will be allocated towards the same category, academic cycle, and course.
- Upon the publication of competition results, participants must confirm their acceptance of the awarded scholarship and booking fee payment within a maximum of 15 days. Failure to do so may result in the scholarship being offered to another participant.
- The scholarships and benefits granted through participation in this competition are non-cumulative with other scholarships, promotions, certificates, or discounts.
1. A certificate on letterhead, signed by the school, confirming the nomination or receipt of the Semper Altius Medal, or for schools outside the network, proof of having achieved the highest school award or recognition.
2. Confirmation of receipt and validity of this letter by the central office of Oak International.
3. Written notification to the corresponding Oak representative expressing intent to participate in the competition.
4. Complete the online registration for the annual course and submit application (including psychological assessment).
5. Payment of the non-refundable participation fee:
€100.00 Euros for Dublin Oak Academy and Woodlands Academy.
₣100.00 Swiss francs for Le Châtelard.
6. Payment transaction via Flywire or Bank Transfer of the participation fee to the academy’s tuition account (checks or cash are not accepted).
Notes: The student can seek assistance from their Oak representative to ensure that all prerequisites for participation are met and timely submitted.
The winner will receive a scholarship covering 75% of Tuition and Accommodation fees, applicable exclusively to an annual course for the 2024-2025 academic cycle. The second-place achiever shall receive a scholarship of 30%*, while the third-place contender shall be granted a scholarship of 15%*, both of which will be allocated towards the same category, academic cycle, and course. It does not apply to other courses or semesters.
All participants who meet the contest requirements will be granted a 10%* discount on Tuition and Accommodation fees, to be applied in the academy and grade of the 2024-2025 school year.
The Oak – Semper Altius Scholarship cannot be combined with other scholarships, promotions, certificates, or discounts.
*All other expenses must be covered by the student: personal expenses, medical costs, recreational outings, travels, airfare, etc. The Oak representative can provide a quotation.
The participating academy’s committee will review candidate profiles based on:
A. Complete the online registration for the annual course and submit the application
(including psychological assessment).
B. Project created by the student, aligned with the following indicators:
1) Originality and Creativity: Innovative Idea.
2) Feasibility and Viability: Realistic application within the academy.
3) Language Proficiency: Correct language usage and expression.
4) Quality of materials and format.
5) Impact level for the generation
C. Questionnaire, aligned with the following indicators:
6) Completed by the student.
7) Quality by the student.
D. Teleconference interview, if deemed necessary by the academy.
Each participant will receive the evaluation outcome via email from the academy on the specified results publication date in this announcement. The competition results will be published on the website www.oakinternational.org one day after the designated results announcement date.
For inquiries about the competition process, participants should approach their corresponding Oak representative. Questions regarding competition terms should be directed to the email address email@example.com.
Dublin Oak JHS
1-Gómez Trueba José Alonso Aguascalientes, Mx.
2-Ramírez Miranda Juan Eduardo Toluca, Mx.
3-Fernández Tapia Pablo Hermosillo, Mx.
4-Reyes Arrache Ricardo CdMx., Mx.
5-Padilla Alarcón Emiliano Torreón, Mx.
6-Campos Castillo Sebastián Villahermosa, Mx.
7-Laris Vela Jaime CdMx., Mx.
8-Aguilar Cao Romero Alejandro Guadalajara, Mx.
9-Hernández Torres Santiago Zapopan, Mx.
10-Saez Carrasco Diego Madrid, Sp.
11-Larrea Martínez de Campos Yago Madrid, Sp.
12-Molina Perelson Rodrigo Madrid, Sp.
13-Sainz de Baranda Saldon Emilio Madrid, Sp.
14-Robledo Torres Emiliano Morelia, Mx.
15-Cortes Trava Diego Mérida, Mx.
16-Mijares Bermejo Gonzalo Sevilla, Sp.
17-Psihas Jiménez André CdMx.,Mx.
18-Álvarez Talamás Ricardo Saltillo, Mx.
19-Kasis Gómez Anuar San Luis Potosí, Mx.
20-Borboa Chavarría Carlos Eduardo Piedras Negras, Mx.
21-Contreras Sierra Matthew Hermosillo, Mx.
1-Gracia Alonso Megias Jimena Sevilla, Sp.
2-Monsivais Villasana Nina CdMx, Mx.
3-Valdéz Kancheff Sofía Piedras Negras, Mx.
4-López Alcaraz María Fernanda Los Mochis, Mx.
5-López Alcaraz Antonella Gabrielle Los Mochis, Mx.
6-Pastrana Sepúlveda María Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mx.
7-Talavera Gutiérrez Renata Irapuato, Mx.
8-Cardenas Quintero Ana Sofía CdMx., Mx.
9-Chávez López Ana Lucía Hermosillo, Mx.
10-Gómez Galindo María Fernanda Huixquilucan, Mx.
11-Taddeo Tenconi Juliana CdMx., Mx.
12-Mendoza Iglesias Valeria Cancún, Mx.
13-Lavín Gonzalez Isabel Cancún, Mx.
14-Jiménez García Mía Mariana Mérida, Mx.
15-Lara Mendoza Sara Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mx.
16-Espinosa de los Monteros Solana Isabel Puebla, Mx.
Le Chatelard JHS
1-Casillas Ríos Isabella San Luis Potosí, Mx.
2-Kuri Lavalle Helena Mérida, Mx.
3-Zuber Couret Fernanda Tijuana, Mx.
4-Mujica Hernández Bárbara Irapuato, Mx.
5-Martín Arvizu Vera The Woodlands, USA.
6-Camarena Rubio Stella Aurora Tijuana, Mx.
Le Chatelard HS
1-Armendáriz Pique Elena Villahermosa, Mx.
2-Barragán Torres Daniela Veracruz, Mx.
3-García Mallitz Aguilera Valentina Villahermosa, Mx
4-Arce Gutiérrez Karyme Los Mochis, Mx.
5-Heredia Pérez Daniela Morelia, Mx.
6-Berrón Hadad Susana Mérida, Mx.
7-Tovar Gutiérrez Lara Maya Morelia, Mx.
8-Medina Uribe María Natalia Campeche, Mx.
9-Barona Bustamante Alessa Mérida, Mx.
10-Dajer Vadillo Marcela María Mérida, Mx.
11-Villanueva Elizondo Lucía León, Mx.
12-Hernández Martínez Ana Isabella Campeche, Mx.
13-León Morales Cielo Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mx.
14-Jacobo Gómez Nicole CdMx; Mx.
15-Corral Saldivar Ana Gabriela Saltillo, Mx.
Dublin Oak JHS
Le Chatelard JHS
Le Chatelard HS