SCHOLARSHIP OAK COMPETITION
Offer to the best students from the network Semper Altius-Regnum Christi Schools or selected not associated schools; the opportunity to complement their Integral Formation in one of the Oak Academies.
Open call to students from selected schools, not associated with the Semper Altius School Network – Regnum Christi, have received a distinction of integral excellence at the school that is comparable to the Integra Mulier and Integer Homo awards.
- Students from associated schools and selected not associated schools within the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi can participate.
- Students who have won or been nominated to the Integer/Integra award can participate.
- To All the participants will receive a discount of 10% from the tuition and housing, regardless of the results of the competition.
- The candidates can only participate in one academy per year.
- The minimum number of participants per level is 5, and the maximum is 15.
- Only, participate for the scholarship if you been notified on this website.
- The winner will receive a scholarship of 75% of tuition and housing, which apply for the yearlong course ONLY. (2019-2020)
- Once the results published, the students have the responsibility to confirm if they accept the scholarship or the discount offered.
- Everest Academy for girls & boys will be add to the Scholarship contest.
Students who have won or been nominated for the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo awards in a school belonging to the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi may participate in this contest.
Students of schools not associated with the Semper Altius Schools Network also have the possibility of participating. They must send their resume with proof of the awards obtained to the following email address: email@example.com The Organizing Committee will evaluate whether or not the participant complies the profile requirements and will made a decision if the student can or can´t participate for the scholarship.
Participating Oak Academies:
- Dublin Oak Academy (Irlanda)
- Woodlands Academy (Irlanda)
- Oaklawn Academy (EEUU)
- Overbrook Academy (EEUU)
- Everest Girls Academy (EEUU)
- Everest Boys Academy (EEUU)
- Le Châtelard Academy (Suiza)
Every Oak participant Academy will offer one Scholarship for the annual course (2019-2020) for the following grades:
– Junior High School: 8th and 9th (2nd and 3rd years of Junior High or ESO). All Oak Academies participating.
– High School: 10th and 11th (4th and 5th of High School or ESO). Only at Le Châtelard Academy.
Everest Academy will offer only one scholarship for the boys program & one for the girls program regardless the grade.
Deadlines for all participants:
- Registration deadline: January 14th, 2019 (Monday).
- Deadline to receive the documents: February 1st, 2019 (Friday).
- Competition results will published February 14th, 2019 (Thursday).
The minimum number of participants necessary to hold the competition will be five for each grade, for each academy. In the case that there´s less than 5 participannts to the deadline, the academy reserves the right to decide whether the scholarship shall be awarded or not.
The maximum number of participants from each grade will be 15 candidates. The bid announcement will be closed for each grade once the maximum number of candidates has been reached. , the academy reserves the right to decide if they accept more candidates.
The deadlines on this offer are not subject to change; unless there´s an extraordinary situation; in that case the Academy will inform to the participants.
Every Oak participant Academy will offer one Scholarship for the annual course (2019-2020) for the following grades
Junior High School: 8th and 9th grade
2nd and 3rd years of junior high or ESO. All Oak Academies participating.
High School: 10th and 11th
4th and 5th of High School or ESO. Only at Le Châtelard Academy.
Everest International Program
Everest Academy will offer only one scholarship for the boys program & one for the girls program regardless the grade
To be eligible for the scholarship, those interested should consider:
- In the case of the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi, have won or been nominated to the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo award. Proof of the award or the nomination to it must be attached (a letter from the school on official letterhead is acceptable).
In the case of schools that do not form part of the Semper Altius Schools Network, have received authorization to participate in the competition from the Organizing Committee. The authorization must be attached to your file. (email from Mr. Juan Manuel Andrés certifying that the candidate has fulfilled all the requirements for participation)
- Perform the first stage of online registration for annual course, in the academy participating. Notify by email to Oak representative that has begun the process with the subject “participate to Oak scholarship 2020”, this form will be identified as a participant in the contest and will be published on the website.
- Pay the respective participation fee to the academy that you want to compete for:
– Le Châtelard: $100.00 CHF.
– Academies in the USA: $100.00 USD.
– Academies in Ireland: €100.00 Euros.
Note 1: Only can participate in the competition on one academy (No simultaneous participation for two academies).
Note 2: The fee is not refundable.
Note 3: The fee can only be by bank transfer to the tuition account in the participating academy. No checks, cash or credit card payments will be accepted. It is the contestant´s responsibility to email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date and time that the transfer was credited by our bank will be taken into account to determine the participants’ order of registration.
Note 4: The tutor must verify that the participant´s name has been published on the website (ref. Section VIII. Participants) to verify their participation in the competition.
Note 5: If there is an overflow of participants, a waiting list will be published in the order in which the arrival of all necessary documents is confirmed and according to the date that the bank transfer is received.
Note 6: If a participant decides to cancel the participation, the waiting list will advance in the order established in note #5.
- Complete the online registration for the admission of the student (one annual course)
- Develop the Apostolic/Social project and respond to the questionnaire.
- Send by courier post to the academy the following documents, before February 1st 2019:
a) Apostolic/social project.
c) Proof of having won the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo award nomination, in other case; the Organizing Committee´s authorization to participate in the competition.
d) Proof of payment of the participation fee (copy).
-The student may request his Oak representative help to verify that everything is completed for its participation.
-Send an e-mail to the academy notifying them once you have sent all the necessary documents for the competition. The academy will send a notification once they have received the documents.
– Take your precautions to send the documentation before the deadline; there could be delays in the delivery of the parcel service.
For those who win the competition the scholarship consists of 75% of the tuition and housing for just one school year, which can be used in the corresponding academy for the upcoming school year and grade (2019-2020) It can not be applied to a semester-long course. We recommend that you ask an Oak representative for a tuition quote in the case that you receive the scholarship so that you will be informed of which costs are not included in the scholarship.
All of the participants who have fulfilled the requirements of the competition will be offered a discount covering 10% of the tuition and housing, to be used in the academy, grade and cycle for which they have participated (2020-2021).
The committee of the participating academy will be able to determine if it grants smaller percentages of scholarship to those, it judges meritorious.
The student must cover all other expenses: personal expenses, clinics, recreational outings, trips, plane tickets, etc.
This point refers to those who participated in last year’s contest and weren´t selected for the scholarship.
Complete the first stage of online registration for annual course, in the academy participating, when only a year has passed since the last application may request a update of the psychological report to Oak psychologist.
The apostolic/social project and questionnaire must be completed again.
You must register again in the system and pay the participation fee again (cfr. point III. Requirements) to be published on the website as a participant.
When it has been two years or more since the last petition the student will have to begin the whole process again.
The panel will review the candidates’ profiles based on:
1) The first stage online registration (Included psychological report).
2) Apostolic/Social project
4) Academic awards obtained
5) The academy could request a teleconference interview, if they consider it.
Note: Should any of these four requirements be lacking or incomplete the student will not be able to be evaluated.
The panel will disqualify those works that it judges to be disproportionate to the student’s possibilities and resources.
The panel is made up of the admissions council of the academy being applied to and members of Oak Academies.
The panel will choose the best works and student profiles and will award them the scholarships.
VII. ANNOUNCEMENT AND PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
Each participant will receive the result of the evaluation by e-mail on the date indicated in this announcement.
As part of the process and to guarantee the transparency of the competition, all of the participants will be able to check on their registration and results on the website. The results of the competition will be published a day after the date indicated for the giving results.
All participants without exception must confirm whether or not they accept the scholarship or the benefit of the discount granted. Within the following 15 days to the date of publishing the results of the contest, if they do not do so, it will be understood that they do not accept it and it will be transferred to whomever the academies consider meritorious.
Once the results of the competition have been published, the winners should pay a booking fee to guarantee their spot in the respective academy, the fees are as follows:
- Le Châtelard (Switzerland ): $4,000.00 CHF
- Academies in the United States: $3,000.00 USD
- Academies in Ireland: €3,000.00 Euros
Note: The booking fee is an advance payment for tuition and is not reimbursable for any reason. It shall be made to the tuition account of academy selected. This fee must be paid before you can receive your I-20 form for the USA Oak Academy and your welcome package.
Any questions or comments regarding your registration can sent an email to the following address: email@example.com.
We wish the best of luck to all participants,
Oak Academies appreciates the effort, commitment and dedication of all the participants of the contest as well as their families, and those who have supported this great event.Congratulations! To the winners and winners of the Oak Integra Mulier / Integer Homo edition 2019!
Dublin Oak JHS
Patricio Santos Tubilla – Zapopan, Mx.
Von Rossum González Raquel – San Pedro GG., Mx.
Ortíz Martín Marcelo – León, Mx.
Pompa Guajardo Mayra Sofía – San Pedro GG., Mx
Barros Suárez María Fernanda – Mérida Mx.
Berjón Pérez María – Cuernavaca, Mx.