Briefly answer the following questions:
1. What does it mean to you to be Integra Mulier or Integer Homo?
2. Mention three positive aspects and three negative aspects of today’s youth.
3. What is an ideal for you? What would you be ready to do to achieve it?
4. Mention two qualities that the following people should have:
a. A good governor
b. A good son or daughter
c. A good father or a good mother
d. A good friend
5. Define the following concepts in your own words:
6. Complete the following sentences very briefly:
a. I wish...
b. I can’t...
c. I’m afraid of...
d. I hope that...
e. May God free me from...
f. I always...
g. I’ve made up my mind to...
7. What talent would you ask God for and what would you use it for?
8. If you won the lottery (millions of dollars), what would you do with it?