IMPORTANT NOTES 2018
1. Students from schools associated and not associated with the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi can participate.
2. Students who have won or been nominated to the Integer/Integra award can participate.
3. All of the participants that fulfill the competition requirements will receive 10% of discount on tuition and housing, regardless of the results of the competition.
4. The candidates may only participate in the competition in one academy.
5. The minimum number of participants per level is five, and the maximum number is 15.
6. You will only participate in the competition if you have been notified on this website.
7. The winner will receive a scholarship covering 75% of tuition and housing, which can only be applied to the year-long course 2018-2019, exclusively.
8. Once the results of the competition have been published, the participants need to confirm if they accept the scholarship or discount, respectively.
To offer the best students of schools belonging to the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi or schools not associated to this network the opportunity to complement their Integral Formation in one of the Oak Academies for a academic year.
An open bid announcement is made to students of select schools that do not belong to the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi, who have received a distinguishing award from their school for academic excellence or an award similar to the Integra Mulier and Integer Homo awards.
The selection of the candidates for the scholarship will be carried out by means of contest according to the following procedure.
Students who have won or who have been nominated for the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo awards in a school belonging to the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi may participate in this contest.
Students of schools not associated with the Semper Altius Schools Network also have the possibility of participating. They should send their resumé with proof of the awards obtained to the following email address: email@example.com. The Organizing Committee will evaluate whether or not the participant satisfies the profile requirements and will inform the participant of their decision.
Participating Oak Academies:
- Dublin Oak Academy (Ireland)
- Woodlands Academy (Ireland)
- Oaklawn Academy (USA)
- Overbrook Academy (USA)
- Le Châtelard Academy (Switzerland)
Scholarships will be offered for the following levels academics to year course 2018-2019 in participating academies:
- Junior High School: 8th and 9th (2nd and 3rd years of junior high or ESO). All Oak Academies participating.
- High School: 10th and 11th (4th and 5th of High School or ESO). Only at Le Châtelard academy.
Deadlines for all participants:
1-Registration deadline: January 15, 2018 (Monday).
2-Deadline to receive the documents: February 09, 2018 (Friday).
3-Competition results: February 23, 2018 (Friday).
The minimum number of participants necessary to hold the competition will be five for each academic level for each academy. In the case that this quota of participants shall not be met by registration deadline, the academy reserves the right to decide whether or not there contest.
The maximum number of participants from each academic level will be 15 candidates. The bid announcement will be closed for each academic level once the maximum number of candidates has been reached. The academy reserves the right to decide whether or not there contest with more participants.
The deadlines can not be changed, only if there be something extraondinary, in this case previous warning will given announcement by the Academy.
To be eligible for the scholarship, those interested should:
1. In the case of the Semper Altius Schools Network -Regnum Christi, have won or been nominated to the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo award. Proof of the award or the nomination to it must be attached (a letter from the school on official letterhead is acceptable).
In the case of schools that do not form part of the Semper Altius Schools Network, have received authorization to participate in the competition from the Organizing Committee. The authorization must be attached to your file. (email from Mr. Juan Manuel Andrés certifying that the candidate has fulfilled all the requirements for participation)
2. Perform the first stage of online registration for annual course, in the academy participating. Notify by email to Oak representative that has begin the process with the subjet "participate to Oak scholarship 2018", this form will be identified as a participant in the contest and will be publiced in this website.
3. Pay the respective participation fee to the academy that you want to compete for:
- Le Châtelard: $100.00 CHF.
- Academies in the USA: $100.00 USD.
- Academies in Ireland: €100.00 Euros.
Note 1: No simultaneos participation for two academies, may only participate in the competition in one academy
Note 2: This fee will not be reimbursed .
Note 3: The participation fee payment is made by bank transfer to the tuition account in the participanting academy. No checks, cash or credit card payments will be accepted. It is the contestant´s responsibility to email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date and time that the transfer was credited by our bank will be taken into account to determine the participants’ order of registration.
Note 4: The legal guardian should verify that the participant´s name has been published on this website (ref. Section VIII. Participants) to verify their participation in the competition.
Note 5: If there is an overflow of participants, a waiting list will be published in the order in which the arrival of all necessary documents is confirmed and according to the date that the bank transfer is received.
Note 6: If a participant that has been made public decides to cancel, the waiting list will advance in the order established in note 5.
4. Complete 100% the first stape of online registration for annual Course.
5. Develop the Apostolic/Social project and respond to the questionnaire.
6. Send by courier post to the academy the following documents, before February 09th, 2018:
a) Apostolic/social project.
c) Proof of having won the Integra Mulier or Integer Homo award or nomination, en other case; the Organizing Committee´s authorization to participate in the competition.
d) Proof of payment of the participation fee (copy).
-The student may request his Oak representative help to verify that everything is complete and may be sent to the corresponding academy.
-Send an e-mail to the academy notifying them once you have sent all the necessary documents for the competition. The academy will send a notification once they have received the documents.
- Be careful to send the documents before the deadline since the postal service takes some time.
IV. DESCRIPTION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
For those who win the competition the scholarship consists of 75% * of the tuition and boarding for just one school year, which can be used in the corresponding academy for the upcoming school year 2018-2019. It can not be applied to a semester-long course.
All of the participants who have fulfilled the requirements of the competition will be offered a discount covering 10% * of the tuition and boarding, to be used in the academy, grade and school year 2018-2019 for which they have participated.
The academy committee reserves the right to award whether or not another discounts to participants that consider worthy.
*) All other expenses must be covered by the student: personal expenses, clinics, recreational outings, trips, plane tickets, etc. We recommend that you ask an Oak representative for a tuition quote in the case that you receive the scholarship so that you will be informed of which costs are not included in the scholarship.
V. FOR THOSE COMPETING FOR THE SECOND TIME
This point refers to those who participated in last year’s contest and were not selected for the scholarship.
Performance the first stage of online registration for annual course, in the academy participating, when only a year has passed since the last application may request a update of the psichological report to Oak psychologist. The apostolic/social project and questionnaire must be completed again. On the recommendation form will be check with your Oak representative.
You must register again in the system and pay the participation fee again (cfr. point III. Requirements) to be published on this website as a participant.
When it has been two years or more since the last petition the student will have to begin the whole process again.
VI. SELECTION OF WINNERS
The academy committee will revise the candidates’ profiles based on:
1) Documents the first stage online registration (Included psychological report).
2) Apostolic/Social Project
4) Academic awards obtained
5) The academy could request an interview via teleconference, if it considers it so.
VII. ANNOUNCEMENT AND PUBLICATION OF RESULTS
Each participant will receive the result of the evaluation by e-mail on the date indicated in this announcement.
As part of the process and to guarantee the transparency of the competition, all of the participants will be able to check on their registration and results on this web page. The results of the competition will be published a day after the date indicated for the giving of the results.
Once the results of the competition have been published, the winners should confirm if they accept or not the scholarship or discount award , within the following 15 days to the date of publishing the results, if they do not do so, it will be understood that they do not accept it and it will be transferred to whomever the academy consider worthy.
When you accept the scholarship or discount award you should pay a booking fee to guarantee their spot in the respective academy, the fees are as follows:
- Le Châtelard (Switzerland ): $4,000.00 CHF
- Academies in the United States: $3,000.00 USD
- Academies in Ireland: €3,000.00 Euros
Note: The booking fee is an advance payment for tuition and is not reimbursable. It shall be made to the tuition account of academy selected. This fee must be paid before you can receive the I-20 form to obtain USA visa and welcome package.
Any questions or comments regarding your registration can be directed to the following email address: email@example.com.
We wish the best of luck to all participants,
VIII. PARTICIPANTS (with a confirmed number of participants)
Dublin Oak JHS
1- Safi García Pablo – San Pedro GG., Mx.
2- Berchelman Margain Eduardo – Monterrey, Mx.
3- Vivanco Treviño Andrés – San Pedro GG., Mx.
4- Cantú Dean Pablo – Madrid, Esp.
5- Ezquerra Reynoso Adrián – Hermosillo, Mx.
6- Córdoba Carreón Javier – San Luis Potosí, Mx.
7- Ruíz Cervantes Carlos Manuel – San Luis Potosí, Mx
8- Soto Urquiza Mauricio – Querétaro, Mx
9- Boesch Camelo Darío – Santa Catarina, Mx.
10- García Zavala Juan Pablo – Veracruz, Mx.
11- Ceballos Corral Marco – CdMx., Mx.
12- Rubio Esqueda Eduardo – Guadalajara, Mx.
13- Oropeza Soto Borja Gabriel – Edo. Mex., Mx.
14- Ramírez Chávez Mateo – Morelia, Mx.
15- Martínez Gómez Alejandro – Toluca, Mx.
1- Chavez García Elsa Lucía – Hermosillo, Mx.
2- Cotelo Puscas Irina – Madrid, Esp.
3- Andrés Alcañiz María – Valencia, Esp.
4- Hernández Espinoza Ximena – Guadalajara, Mx.
5- Osuna Angeles Ana Carolina – Coahuila, Mx.
6- Montes Marroquín Ximena Alejandra – San Luis Potosí, Mx.
7- Díaz de León Carmen Cañas Carmen Patricia – CdMx., Mx.
8- Mondragón Carrillo Susana Elena – Toluca, Mx.
9- Márquez De Alba Montserrat – CdMx., Mx.
10-Bocardo Moedano Ana Paola – Pachuca, Mx.
1-Lugo Robledo Alejandro – Guadalajara, Mx.
2- Bichara Coro Alonso – CdMx., Mx
3-Ochoa Uribe Santiago – Medellin, Col.
1- Gómez Sandoval Ana Sofia- Guadalajara, Mx.
2- Díaz de León Gloria Patricia – CdMx., Mx.
3- Jaime Villarreal Daniela – San Pedro GG., Mx.
4-Calvo Merlos Inés – Madrid, Esp.
5- Alegrett Morreo Ana Teresa – Santo Domingo, RD.
6- Valverde López María Ling – Las Rozas, Esp.
1- Zermeño Arenas Andrea– San Luis Potosí, Mx.
1- Piña Lara Olga Helena – Villahermosa, Mx.
2- Payan Gutiérrez Martha Regina – San Luis Potosí, Mx.
3-Martínez Gutiérrez Inés – Madrid, Mx.
Dublin Oak Academy- Junior High School
Woodlands Academy-Junior High School
Oaklawn Academy- Junior High School
Overbrook Academy-Junior High School
Le Châtelard Academy
- Junior High School
- High School